If you are under the imprint that a pair of prescription glasses will set you back a few hundred dollars, think again.The news is that today it is easy to buy glasses online at very low prices. Online sellers also offer a wider range of items for you to choose from and their prices are far lower than those of regular optician’s stores.
In fact, the glasses online industry is worth 34 billion dollars and the share of prescription eyeglasses has also grown three fold in the past few years.
How to get the best deal?
However, before you buy your glasses online, you should learn how to get the best deal.
There are some aspects that you will need to have before you can start shopping online for your glasses.
- The first thing that you need is your latest prescription, which should not be more than two years old.
- Secondly, you need to know what your pupillary distance measurement is.
- Thirdly, you need to know for sure what kind of lens is best for your vision.
- Fourthly, you need also to know what kind of frame style suits your face the best.
- Fifthly, you need to research your options to find out which online stores are safe to buy from.
- Finally, before you start buying eyeglasses online, you need to learn about the shipping costs and returns information of the seller. More New: http://fox6now.com/2017/02/15/guide-to-buying-glasses-online/s
Don’t buymany add-ons?
When you shop online for your prescription glasses, you must be careful that you do not allow yourself to be convincedinto buying many add-ons as that will cost you quite a bit. Most online sellers try to suck you into buying low cost eyeglasses but then they crank up the price by convincing you into buying more add-ons. You should spend some time figuring out what you want and then you should check a handful of online sellers to know what they are charging you for the same pair of glasses.
Do some comparison-shopping?
Also, make sure that you do some comparison-shopping, as this will help you save much money. There are a few eyeglasses online sellers that have the best and most competitive pricing. It pays to check these vendors out, as they will be in a better position to offer you the best deal.
Choose your frames very carefully!
The right frame is one that is neither too large nor too small for your face. It should also be of a shape that complements your facial structure. After choosing the frames, you should turn your attention to buying the best lenses. Lenses are typically available in different materials including polycarbonate, glass, plastic and mineral glass. Your prescription will help you find out what kind of lenses is best for you.
Finally, before buying eyeglasses online, you should spend some time checking out the seller’s ordering guides as well as their FAQs. Also, do not hesitate in contacting the customer support at the site and have them answer any questions you have about making a purchase at their site. If you follow these simple tips, you will find it easy to not only get the best deal but also pick up one or more pair of doing prescription glasses at a very affordable price.